Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Who am I?

This is my very first blog post so I thought I'd start by introducing myself. My name is Latasha McGill. I am socially known to the world as Tasha Mac. I've also gone by the name Lady T in the blog talk radio world. I am a 36 year old single mother of 4 daughters. ( Yes, I said 4 daughters.) By me having four daughters I have enough going on in my life too keep me busy. There is never a dull moment in my life. Did I mention that 3 of the girls are teenagers and the youngest is a pre-teen? So you see what I mean by not being a dull moment. However, there is so much more going on in my life than my vivacious, beautiful girls. I work full-time and I go to school at night as a grad student and I make time to attend church regularly. And by regularly, I mean twice per week. And I also have a wonderful guy whom I like to spend as much time with as possible. 

So with all these wonderful things going on in my life, why the blog? As a kid, writing was always a way of escape for me. I escaped into a fantasy world, a world where I could freely and openly express myself and be who I wanted to be. I grew up in New Orleans, La. A wonderful city full of culture, rich history, great parties and lively people. Unfortunately, that's not all it was. Growing up New Orleans meant you grew up fast and was exposed to a lot at an early age. I think writing balanced me out and kept me sane. I have many stories to tell. So welcome to Tasha Mac's world. Enter, share your thoughts and enjoy.

~Tasha Mac 

No comments:

Post a Comment